Anonymous

Am I a bad person if I accept all my boyfriends kids accept his last child there is more to the story I’ve been trying to break up with him ?

There is more to the story 

Our relationship is very complicated I’ve known him for over 10 years n because of his life style I pushed him away and tried to find a good man but the man I ended up having my baby with is worst then him he does care about my daughter 

Doesn’t ***

• Foofa

Grow a spine and break up with him so you don't have to worry about his kids.

Please write again and try explaining your situation a bit more clearly. Understand that when one is a parent, they come as a package deal, including each and every one of their children.  But since you want to break up with him, what's holding you back?

I get what u saying but the situation is a bit different and yes I agree I need to move in but he won’t let me go 

• g

It's not your place to accept his children or not. Whatever the story, they are his and part of the package. If you can't cope with that, it's best you move on.