I see red and green when I read?

I thought it was normal Cuz eyes act up every now and then but no one can relate. Sometimes when reading paper the wprd will light up red or green wtf. but on my phone the letters go green red kinda pretty tbh.  but i doubt its synesia

i would go get your eyes checked

Synesthesia, you mean.  (I can't believe i got the spelling right on the first try!)  That's what I thought it was.  But if you're sure it's not, then you ought to have your eyes looked at by a real doctor, an ophthalmologist (I got that one right too!  Yaaaay!  As you can see, I depend on Yahoo's spell-checker for personal validation.)

The function of sight is split between the eyes and the brain.  So your problem could be with either.  Anomalies in the eye are easier to see and diagnose because the eye is much simpler than the brain.  Brain problems (like synesthesia)  are harder to diagnose and to sort out.

I have symptoms something like that.  When I'm stressed or tired I see lines around things, radiating outwards.  It happens mostly with high-contrast things like black characters on a white page.  It's hard to describe or explain.  I'm diabetic so I have to have my eyes examined every year by an ophthalmologist, but I had this thing long before I was diabetic.  I mentioned it to him and tried to describe it and he said lots of people have things like that.  He said it was in the brain, not the eyes, and the way you can tell is that you can cover either eye and it's still there!  (You could try that too, of course, if you haven't yet.)

• Kyle

see an eye doctor.  they have tests to determine if you're color blind, and what can help it.