julz
julz asked in Dining OutUnited StatesChicago · 4 months ago

Do you know which bakery I am talking about?

It was featured on one of those local shows late night that talks about interesting things around town, and they have a smore’s bar that takes 3 days to make. I seem to remember it having a woman’s name and being on the north side on Damen in Chicago. Long shot I know, but I thought I wrote the address down and I got it wrong.

Please don’t bother answering if you’re just going to say you don’t know. I’m only looking for the actual answer.

I figured it out, it’s Amy’s Candy Bar. I misremembered it as a bakery, not a candy shop, that’s why I couldn’t find it.

Favorite Answer

i would contact that show,they might know

I think you are getting it confused with something else.  Amy's is not listed on the 15 best smores in Chicago released in September.  Their website does not say anything about smores.  And the kicker = no one on yelp has mentioned the smores.