Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is he INTERESTED or NOT?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have met previously met at a friend's parties. Since then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chat briefly every now and then.

Now, yesterday, he asked to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don't know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses.

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be polite/ nice or is he interested in more than friendship? What do u think? Does he just think that I am a nice person and he just wants company?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like he could be interested!

You should ask for his number next time you talk to him!!!

Or maybe flirt a little and see his reaction. Like tell him he has a cute smile or something 

Or maybe try to get close to him at the next party. Like dance with him and just be a bit touch-y and he’ll probably get the hint

Good luck!

• Rick

REPEATED QUESTION ********************** ************************* *****************************

Based on what you wrote, I would assume he is into you. I know I probably wouldn't go out of my way to eat lunch with a girl unless I liked her and thought she was pretty. The easiest way to find out for sure is to offer to have sex with him. If he is into you, he will say yes. If he is not into you, he would politely decline.