Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

As a muslim man what should I seek for in as spousal selection ? What qualities and characteristics are best ? What should my intention be ?

Every man and woman is different. I'd say in any relationship or culture you need honesty. No white lies. I know so many men that lie because they think the truth will get them an angry wife...then they get an even bigger fight down the road when the lie is found out.

Another thing is finances. Is this person good with money? Are they in debt? How much? Once you are together, even if your money is separate you will probably buy a house together and have kids, make sure it's with someone who is committed to correcting any financial mistakes or has a great handle on it.

Third is communication. Some people talk, others are quiet but their partner can pick up on how they feel or what they're thinking. Make sure your partner knows how you communicate and learn how your partner communicates. If you're with a woman who gives you the silent treatment instead of telling you what's wrong, run. That is immature and not going to help when you have serious issues to talk through.

Muslim man are dirty minded and have sex in their mind 24/7 . Why are you trying to portrait your clean mind here...many muslim turn gay because their women don't suck their dik

Make sure she is a good ***co ck sucker******* and she swallow too...and yourself to be perfect as well...learn how to lick that pu si hole

• dark2 months agoReport

Get off of here 

someone you like and mesh well with is usually a start 🙄