Would I be able to do this?

I want to pay a guy to kiss me everywhere while he's either handcuffed or blindfolded. He has to have a firm chest and I have to be attracted to him. 

OK I'll just tell you all the reason I want to pay is because if I pay he has to listen to me when it comes to everything. If I tell him to kneel down in front of me he has to do it. If he's not willing then I simply won't pay him. I won't have it any other way. 

• A.J.
    Favorite Answer

With enough money, you can buy almost anything. You seek a male escort and you have a special request fetish.

Some models or actors would consider it.

Why do you want to pay money? Is that part of your kink or your fantasy to be paying him to do this?

If you are female you can generally get this to happen for free. So unless you paying money is an integral part of your fantasy you should save your money.

Dear I don't want any money...just come to me ...I make you orgasm and happy women...check me out.

go to a strip club 🙄

• mayona
      1 month agoReport

Stripper do get naked but they dont kiss, yeah may be they are an option to be hired to do so in private.

Or, instead of paying for it, you could simply find yourself a boyfriend.