Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

My husband doesn't have s*x with me anymore?

My husband won't have s*x with me anymore, he just watches furry porn

he says he isn't attracted to my human body anymore and only the furries

he likes both the male and female ones

also he say he will get a fursuit soon and one for me too but i don't want one

he is super sweet and i still love him dearly but i am in a real pickle regarding s*x, can someone help me out here? thank you.

I am not leaveing him please find another solution, kindly thank you

I have decided to become a fur he is super happy

• Noah
    Favorite Answer

Wear the fur suit!

Get a good guy who will jove to sex with you.

Is his name Beta O'Rourke? If so, divorce him and find a new husband. If you are beautiful and make any sort of attempt to maintain personal hygiene (frequent showers, clean clothes, smell good, brush your teeth, etc.) you should be able to have relations pretty much with anyone at any time.

Also, I feel like cheating is justified in your situation. I always used to think cheating is always wrong, but if you go into a marriage where both parties expect regular sex and then that changes when someone withholds it from you, then you should be justified in finding a new, better man who will honor you, love you, and treat you well enough to bang you.

Ask him what's going on. Then ask if you have his permission to seek sex elsewhere.

When he goes ballistic, then say he'd better get his act together or that is what will happen.