J Bert asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Hello I Am A Older Male I Will Be Having A Medicare Wellness Annual Visit With My Doctor Will I Have To Strip Down To My Underwear?

Yes.......................

• Roddy

Yes. And you may be required to strip completely so that youcan be checked for inguinal hernia and/or enlarged prostate (a problem that particularly afflicts older men).

• D50

Normally they ask you to take off all your clothes and put on a "johnny", that smock-like thing that ties in the back. When I had my physical a couple weeks ago I left my socks on because it was cold in the exam room. Luckily my doc's finger wasn't cold when he shoved it up me. (Would I find it enjoyable if it was an attractive woman doing it?)

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

No, a DRE is "all business" for male and female doctors.  And most attractive young women  can do better than an old guy with hemorrhoids and grey pubes. 

• ron h

Probably.  you should have gotten over foolish shyness 55 years ago.  I can tell you that by medicare age, no one is looking for forward to seeing anyone naked.  But by then we also know that sometimes you need to let someone see you.

Yes, but refuse any prostate test unless you have symptoms of problems.

she may look at your withered manhood

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

Really?  You really needed to do that?

• Tj

Usually you strip to your underwear, I'm sure you will love the prostate exam, when he shoves a finger up your bum.

I have no idea. You'll have to wait and see. I'm going to guess he will want to give you a prostate exam?