Is it sad to use white bread instead of a burger bun?

I'm am making a burger. I don't have none of those burger buns, could I just use regular bread istead?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course you can't. It's illegal.  You'd go to jail if you used white bread.

*rolls eyes*

FFS. Why do kids have to ask things like this?

"I don't have none"  means you have some.  *rolls eyes*    again.

• Anonymouse1 month agoReport

*Audience bursts into laughter which bursts into a heavy amount of salt to sell to Mickey D
      's

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Only if you go back to school and take remedial grammar. Who cares whether you use a bun or white bread for a hamburger? Heck, you could be really different and eat a hamburger (GASP!!!) without any form of bread. It won't kill you and you can still put everything you want on it - just remember to use a plate.

• Toast the white bread make a burger very tasty

• 1 month ago

No, Just give a new try!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes it's perfectly fine to use white bread when making your hamburger. From personal experience, the bread is best if toasted first. Otherwise it falls apart quickly

• 1 month ago

Use whatever you like, it's your food. But here's a tip, spread a little butter on the bread and toast it 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yessssssssssssssssss

• 1 month ago

no

• 1 month ago

Patty Melt is a burger served on toasted bread, usually it is grilled and typically it is rye but none the less it is bread not a bun. 

Enjoy your burger

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope, just make it like a patty melt. Put butter on bread and grill it. Also put cheese and grilled onions on it. It will be great. 

• 1 month ago

No that would be illegal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.