Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

can you ever truly love someone the way you want to knowing that they have been intimate with or had sex with several other people !?!?

Update:

*one other person or several other persons. intimate with or had sex with or slept with

Update 2:

I cannot

Update 3:

I cannot

Update 4:

I cannot love the way I want to. the love will get modified according to the person's character.

Update 5:

then they will say "you do not love me truly". if you love someone truly how can you kiss someone else, get intimate with someone else, have sex with someone else or sleep with someone else !?!

Update 6:

to love is also to want to protect but when you know the person you love has been through it all by their own will, that there is nothing you need to protect them from, nothing to defend that blunts the love. seriously.

Update 7:

also such persons are likely to cheat or do it again.

Update 8:

it is impossible to love a characterless person the way one can love a person of good character.

Update 9:

a person of good character makes one feel secure

Update 10:

while a person of bad character cannot even the fear of losing them because of the knowledge that they have never belonged to one person nor will

Update 11:

that such persons are open to anyone who can afford them indulgence at the moment regardless of their current partner.

Update 12:

for example one would not want to have progeny from such a person

Update 13:

also being in relationship with such a person may give rise to various existential and moral problems including self-doubt 

Update 14:

especially if one is not the same kind of person and cannot be

Update 15:

am just turned 30 and have never been in any relationship

Update 16:

slept with maternal aunt and cousin when was under eighteen but did not have sex. that is all.

Update 17:

apart from casual flings like knee rubbing, etc. at 10+2 which was also when was minor

Update 18:

that is all

Update 19:

not much (I guess) and even that when was minor

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yup. I've got absolutely NO problem with the fact that my love has had sex with people before me. (Including men. As he's bisexual.) It's not a threat to me at ALL! Now we're here, and we love each other, and we've got this SUPER beautiful and special soulmate relationship! That I 100% trust, and I feel no jealousy whatsoever, towards his past partners. He talks about them with respect and appreciation, because he's a sweet, lovely person. But it is blatantly obvious that it is me that he loves, and wants to be with. And that we've got something super special, that none of us have ever had with anyone else. <3

..If other people want to be petty, jealous and possessive like that, that's just too bad for them. But how is that real love, in any way? In my view..? It's the exact opposite!

PS: I'm actually happy, on his behalf, that he got to have some meaningful relationships before me, too. He deserves that! Beautiful person that he is. <3 And I'm especially happy that he got to live/explore his love of men a fair bit, too. Because I know I can't give him that, being female and all. Although he seems to be totally fine with that. <3

Source(s): Someone who loves someone. <3
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I'm guessing you are a teenager or in your early 20s.  Most everyone over 30 doesn't really care about that.  It's just assumed that the other person has had multiple partners.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course you can. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

riovkriopkipobkpeoribkeiobkpeobiroekbpoeribprk

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is part of real life. Most every body has had sex with several partners by the time they hit 25.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.