Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

how do I successfully commit and get away with arson?

It’s for a noble cause, trust me. Nobody will be in the building, my goal is to destroy the place, not any humans. Evil, horrible place.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Secure permission from the building's owner to burn it.  Notify your local fire department and have them come out for some practice.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It's great you made this announcement and if anyone really wants to know who you are, they can find out.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

by giving me best answer

• 1 month ago

This question has been rated "B" for Bullshit.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You mean the headquarters of EA?

• 1 month ago

Make it look like an accident. One way is to make it look like it was caused by an electrical malfunction. 

Get a cat. Overload your socket by plugging in a bunch of devices. Teach your cat to pee on the multi-outlet. 

If you see the electrical box for the building, strip it so that wires are exposed. Just be careful that you don't get electrocuted. Use a wire stripper that has rubber handles or insulation. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mr Trump - please stop trying to burn down the Capitol building!

• 1 month ago

Does this place have demons?

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Troll reported.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you know that Popeye's originated in Quebec City, Canada?  

I'll give you a brief history:  

You see, Quebec is the blackest, if not the ONLY place with black people, in North America. The restaurant was founded in 2005, by Haitian brothers, also the first black folks to set foot on North American soil (yes there aren't and never were any blacks elsewhere in NA). Anyway, the restaurant started to thrive and more and more black people came, hence wiping out the white Quebecois. Hence, Quebec is a predominantly black province in Canada. But that's okay, "they speak French" right?!  

Eventually, the chain spread to other Canadian provinces and down to the US..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.