Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Isn’t it funny I tricked a jock into failing high school while I passed?

I told my school a jock bully of mine wants to copy from my tests. So the teachers all let me take the test early. Then in class I was given another test to see if the bully will copy from me. He did and I purposely gave wrong answers. This the bully failed and now has to repeat. Perhaps bullies should not cheat.

Favorite Answer

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RockIt

Perhaps you shouldn't concoct schemes to hurt people unless you are prepared to take the beating thats coming your way.

Liberals would say what you did was wrong. You should've redistributed your correct answers to him. 

I’ve done much worse. I helped my bullies graduate high school easily. However in doing so they were not prepared for their grad school of choice and failed out first semester. It’s much better to manipulate people so they can do easy tasks and make people like them at first. Then abandon them in the harder tasks and have their reputations destroyed by people thinking they are lazy and ill equipped to handle stress.

Yes it definitely is. Also it's like a joke

More like you're hiding from the world for a few days after he blacked your eye when you didn't get his homework done. 

No, I don't think it funny at all that you may have destroyed someone's future just to be petty and juvenile. I think the fact that you had to involve yourself in something that was none of your business just to be a prick to someone else is sad and pathetic. But definitely not funny.

nobody cares. 

chat question - reported

Would have thought a hell of a lot more

of you, If you had offered to help him,

And you both graduated.