Does my girlfriend even care about me seriously?

So i met this girl about three months ago from a friend and we text and chat everyday. Ive met her only twice prior to me asking her to be my girlfriend and i know i should have waited but it was in a rush as i felt strongly towards her and she accepted. She claims everyday that she loves me and cares for me but then sometimes i think otherwise. For the past two months, i ask her out on the weekends and she claims she will ask her parents, but everytime there is something new that happens in her life like a vacation or family and what not. What do i do about this?

Stop being her boyfriend. Shop around. This isn't a relationship to take seriously.

• Linda

So your friend introduced you to this girl a few months ago? I agree that you asked her to be your girlfriend too soon. So she likes you or so she says, but you're still not sure? It seems funny to me that whenever you ask her out she makes what sounds like an excuse to me. You may want to find a new girl who wants to spend time with you and is able to. Even if you asked her to be your girlfriend earlier, you can tell her that you changed your mind. She may care about you but she doesn't make you a priority in her life and that is a problem. I think you deserve better.

Only 1% of Bitchez have the ability to care about they guy.

If you've only met her twice prior to asking her to be your GF, and you haven't really hung out with her since or much, then I would seriously question if she really feels the same as you.  It doesn't mean that she's not.  But it may mean that she's on a different level than you.  Maybe you need to discuss what you and she wants out of the relationship.  Also if you are really her significant other, but you both or she won't bring you home to meet her parents then maybe she's not that fond of you.  Or she is embarrassed to have you come over or hang out with the family.  You'll want to address this and see if this is the case.  If you truly love someone or they love you, why would they be afraid?  Unless there is some other issues here.  

Hard to say without more information or her side of the story. 

Maybe confront her about this? Tell her how you're feeling. If she really loves you she'll admit it and be honest.