Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does texting a girl your free all weekend, let you know what time she wants to hang and you will make time for her sound desperate?

I got this girl number 8 days ago and she been busy ever since. All we been doing is texting. She never had time go out on a date.

I asked her to go out on a date and she replied "don't you need my number".So I'm guessing she interesting in going out.

We also had a plan date but she had to cancel because she had to do something with family.

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

So you haven't known her very long? Texting a little bit is okay but excessive texting can be monotonous. Too busy to go on a date? She must be really busy? Sounds like she wanted you to call and ask her out instead of answering you right then and there due to wanting to think about it? She is interested but she has reservations. She cancelled a date due to family? Did she say when she could make it up to you? It doesn't sound like you are desperate but she is sending mixed signals and I would focus on other girls as well as her just in case she isn't super interested and will be the type to cancel at the last minute.

No, it makes you sound desperate with nothing else to do. Sounds like she may not be interested. 

She doesn't want to go out with you.

• Question1 month agoReport

If I asked her do you want to go out on a date and she replied "don't you need my number". Does it still sound like she not interested.?