Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I tell my Mum?

6 months ago I worked with my Mum for a month and a guy my age worked there, we got on really well and decided to keep contact. He messaged me one day asking me if I was at home or work (I got a new job). As I was at home he came and picked me up saying he was bored and liked to spend time with me. I went back to his and watched a film. A few weeks later I went back and had sex with him (it was good). I’ve been secretly going to his for a month now just to have sex with him. I don’t know whether it’s time to find out if we have something or if it’s just sex and what do I tell my Mum? Do I even tell her?

Yes, you can tell your Mom that you are no longer a virgin and you enjoy having sex.  Maybe she will have some tips for you.

• tony

The biggest reason he only wants sex is probably because you keep giving off those signs. When a guy thinks all you want is sex, why would they try for more? Make your wants and needs clear so you find the right guy.It can be really crappy to realize a guy is just using you for physical fun. Knowing the signs he just wants sex can help you avoid it altogether.

Source(s): fwb