Why does he run through my mind nonstop...­?

I met this guy through my best friend and my friend introduced us to each other back in November, the first week we hit it off very well and we had great conversations and then like the third week its like we drifted apart and then the guy stopped contacting everyday to a few days here and there and like we had great conversations we enjoyed each other company now its December and we dont even talk anymore and like i really expressed my feelings towards him but its like he doesnt care and im really hurt about it because i have deep feelings for him and like now he wont even pick up my phone calls and then tonight i saw him post stuff on facebook but he wont reply to me or nothing so i want to know why cant i get him off my mind and what should i do about this situation.. also i want to add in that he sent me a text a few weeks back saying he guess theres a reason why he cant walk away from me but why would he even say that if we dont talk anymore...

Favorite Answer

he's not sure about you just yet.  And you expressing your feelings so quickly might have scared him a bit.  Lay low for a while stop contacting him and trying to make him see how much you care.  You will push him away even further.  You need to just give it time to work out.  He may come back and he may not.  Men sometimes run when a woman has feelings that quickly because it makes them sound needy and clingy and they don't want a woman like that.  They want someone confident and someone who is sure of herself.  Stop contacting him and see what happens.  If he starts contacting you again don't answer right away seem busy.  Don't seem so available.  Give him time to miss you and miss what you had.  If he knows he can't walk away then show him that you can if he doesn't want to step up.

Pray for him and move on. He has made it obvious that he does not care about you or how you feel. 

• Emily2 months agoReport

then i told him that night how i felt and then he said to me i wish you were here with me because then we could be cuddling together and like before he said that i told him i did want to tell him something and i told him how i felt about him and he thought it was cute..

He's already met somebody else and YOU BORED HIM!