Ever notice that blacks leave public toilets filthy, but whites clean up after themselves?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans like to pee on the seats. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Spending a lot of time in public toilets lately?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope. I find the REAL PIGS R the Girls rest rooms.  Has nothing to do with skin color. Whites are just as filthy. Whites never clean up after themselves.Toilet paper on the bottom of Trumps shoe as he boarded plane shows U he is a pig.He never cleans up after himself.The World knows live media coverage.

• I care
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not really,  dirty stools happen all over the world and so that means more than two types of people use it.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nah, it just means you could hang out with a better class of people, that's all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No i am not a pervert who watches people clean up after themselves after using a toilet 

• patty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I find mens toilets stink and are dirty unlike womens who are usually good.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

do tyey

cleaners never seem to know who used the toilet last unless thay see them leave but the mess left behind is always the same s***T

• 2 months ago

O child, the whites look after the exterior of thier properties very well - They wear black skins too by calling them white.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No difference...... How would you know that? Empty surmise/racially biased.........

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Maybe OP spends time following people in and out of bathrooms for some sort of fascination with other peoples' habits so he can write an op-ed to the Trollville Tribune.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.