Is my phone affected by spyware?

Recently I’ve been feeling like the people I live with know personal things about me that I’ve only said in a phone call or texted privately. I decided to factory reset my phone, however immediately after, my phone showed the picture attached below. I’m not sure what the picture means and I’m worried it might be a sign that I’m being recorded through my messages. I’m not sure, but I really hope this is just my paranoia kicking into overdrive. Any help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated 

• keerok

Most of the time, simply powering off you phone, waiting for a couple of minutes, then turning it back on will remove malware. Resetting the phone is the most drastic measure you can do since it removes all software and data installed or saved, by you or by someone else, and put the phone back to its factory condition.

However, if you rooted your phone or ask someone to do it for you, there is a chance malware is installed right into the OS where no amount of resetting will erase. Are you more paranoid now?

• Olive

Usually when you factory reset your phone it wipes out any spyware or whatever is on the phone, also chanfe all your passwords to everything and finally download a good anti spyware app with other great detection like Malware Bytes which can detect suspicious activity and viruses and malware etc. After doing that you should be fine

• Dze

probably being alittle paranoid .. but all your movements, everything you type or say, button pushes, even how often you charge your phone is data that is mined and collected in databases .. turn the dam thing off if your worried about it ..