Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Since the IG report consists of over 3000 pages, doesn't that prove that anyone who says they've read it is lying?

The thing hasn't even been out long enough to read it.  I would hazard a guess that no one knows how many Democrats we can expect to be taken out and shot?

I would be more inclined to think NO ONE in Congress has read every page, let alone word of it.

I'm pretty sure even the people who wrote it haven't. They were most likely assigned to write a chapter which was later compiled into the final report.

Not anyone. The AG has had it for awhile now. And he sounds full speed ahead.

There's one attorney that has a pretty serious problem right now. We'll see where that goes.

• Mandy

Read it or not, we know that not a single Democrat will be taken out and shot.

I would hazard a guess it will be zero.

Most liberals can't read

• “These IG reports are not what everybody thinks they are...When the IG comes to do an investigation, nobody quakes in their boots.” -Rush Limbaugh