Move from Vancouver to Portland without losing financial aid?

My boyfriend and I want to move in together, but I prefer Oregon taxes and don’t want to live in Washington which is where he lives and goes to school at Clark College in Vancouver. I know we have that whole tuition exchange program with Washington, Cali, and Hawaii, but is it possible for him to move to Portland and not losing his financial aid? Even if he keeps going to the same school?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    Your question can be answered by the schools involved - they are the ones making these decisions.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.