Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

I am severely underweight I need recommendations for weight gain supplements for adult women?

I don't have an eating disorder I just cant put on weight … i'm nearly 30 pounds underweight, and yes I had my thyroid checked and i found nothing wrong with me. what's the best weight gain supplement I an take as an adult woman that'll make me gain a lot? I need answers fast

Update:

I already tried apetamin and cb1 gainer and it didn't work 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Get bananas. Let them get very ripe, then remove the peels and put the banana part into a freezer container and freeze. Whirl this with milk, juice, nut or grain "milk," etc in a blender. "Drink" about 2-3 bananas daily.

It's even better if you add protein powder. 

You can add other frozen fruits or fruit jelly to give it other flavors. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You'd mentioned having had your thyroid checked, such as to rule out hyperthyroidism, though I'm wondering if you've also had your blood sugar (glucose levels) checked to also rule out diabetes.

If all of your blood work came back negative (normal), then perhaps you can talk with a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) about some possibly *healthy* ways to gain weight.  However, *not* necessarily with a "dietary" or herbal supplement.

• 2 months ago

You can maybe try exercising. Or you can drink protein shakes.

• Laura
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Look for muscle building protein drinks or things specifically marketed to weight lifters.  You could also try working out and gaining muscle, muscle is more dense than fat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're going to have to eat more, just like there's no magic pill for losing weight, there's no magic pill for gaining weight.  Have you been checked out by your doctor for any medical conditions?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.