if you know someone’s name and town, can you find their  address? ?

i have written a letter for someone, but i don’t know where he lives anymore as we are out of touch nowadays, is it ever possible to find someone’s address simply from searching their name and city? 

Yes.............

• mom

go on google and write the name of the person and that should help you. I do it all the time. I have not seen a phone book in years because most people only have cell phones. I have a land line and I do not have a phone book

Look them up in a phone book 

You could use the phone book but as so many people have unlisted numbers these days, particularly with mobile phones, you might not get far. You could try the Electoral Roll which would list him if he was registered to vote. These days you should also have a look at the social media sites such as Facebook.

• Rick

look them-up in the phone book ..................................

• A.J.

You can't be certain it's up to date, but both google, and whitepages.com give a start.