Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What am I supposed to do after husband cheated on me?

My husband told me he slept with a girl a couple of times and now she’s pregnant. He apologised and says he regrets it. He says he wants to be with me and he’ll never do it again. 

I’m really angry. Really sad. I keep thinking about leaving him. But I know if I do, he’ll just go straight to this other girl. She’s 19. She’s younger, hotter, fitter than me. He’d be so happy. I’d be miserable and alone. I hate the thought of everything working out for him.

I think you should ask him if he plans to stay with you.  If he does, then as him if it will be ok if you sometime might get with another guy JUST for a little fun and pleasure.  Honey, this works both ways and is more acceptable among married couples if they just have an open relationship.  See what he says about it.

• SW-6

From a woman who has been thru a very similar situation, don't forget YOU in this.  Ask yourself why you want a man so selfish and disrespectful in your life?  Is he the only man on earth?  Don't you deserve better?  Honey, life is short.  You have wasted years of your life  only to be let down in the end while he apparently has been out having the time of his life. And you are thinking about going back for more?  Is this the way you imagined your life to be when you were little?  A man is going to treat you the way you let him.  You want to let him know he can treat you like cr ap and you will be ok with it?  There are 88 gazillion other men out there who would do right by you from the start.  And you want this one who disrespects and is selfish?  You are a stronger woman than me to settle for this and put up with it.  And look hard.  You ARE young, hot and fit to the man you deserve to be with.  While you and this new man are out having the time of your life, your "husband" will be either home watching the baby, trying to make sense of the mess he has made of his life, fighting the 19 year old in court over child support or kicking himself that he can't have you back.  The best revenge is to live.  Losing him doesn't matter.  Leave him to Karma.  Forget him and move on to worrying about you and your life happy.  Make sure you never let anyone use you, never settle, and always get what you deserve.  I don't see any of this in your current relationship. Do you really think you will ever be able to trust him again?  Do you really think you will be ok living with the anger and resentment, always looking over your shoulder?   Think really hard about your next move.  Good luck to you :)

Me? I would leave him so fast he'd think he was in a tornado! 

You want to stay with him so he can't be happy with someone else? Are you really that cheap and insecure? 

I say, let a bum go to be with a bum who would cheat with a married man. They deserve each other and will probably end up torturing each other and have a baby between them. 

What have you got? FREEDOM from a bum and no baby with a bum. You do not have to be miserable and alone. You could up your game, go back to school, work out, get fit, and go find a decent guy who is all yours.

Or hang on to a guy who will cheat on you with anyone he can find and make babies both of you have to pay for.

Seems an easy choice to me.

• SW-6
      1 month agoReport

PREACH gurl!  :)

What do you mean "what am I supposed to do?" You're supposed to get your **** and leave! Go find someone better and file for divorce from this piece of crap.

Watch furry porn

• Or start creating your own furry porn. Bend over and bark like a dog, you hairy lil ****. 

You don't say how old you are but there's always a chance that you can find someone better, you may not feel that way about now though. You got any children? If you think he'd be so happy then why do you think he wants to stay with you? She'd be calling him all the time needing money and this, that and just about everything else.I'd bet 20 would be closer than 2. Got her pregnant the 2nd time?

• K8

If my husband cheated that would end our marriage. Who cares if he would go to the other woman, she can have him.  I most certainly would not want him.  He's a liar, a cheater, and someone I do not respect.  Good riddance.

I truly do not understand your thoughts.  

• ANDREW

It won’t wirk if he does go to her but if you feel this way you two won’t work either, get rid and find a man that wants you and only you 

Posting anonymously does not particularly make for credibility. If true, If you don't leave him, you effectively give him permission to continue and/or repeat. Put aside all thoughts about what he might or might not do: it is not your concern. Not easy of course, but you'll need to lick your wounds a bit, and then leave the scars to heal. The more you pick at them the longer they will take to heal. Spend time with family and friends - perhaps even a therapist or counsellor. You don't mention children so I assume you don't have them. One day, you will meet someone else and in time be very glad that you are no longer with your unfaithful husband. If your story is true and you do indeed have a child, you may all benefit from family therapy. 

• Ace Shorty
      1 month agoReport

You don't have to reply to her posts do you? Not everyone wants to air their dirty laundry, someone oh here might know her and then everyone would. 

• Burgoo

spoken like a true woman. either kick him out and take his money, or outcompete this little preggo ****