rate my hogey and give a tip?

this is my first hogey i gotta say its pretty dam good. got any tips to make them better? my mom is at my grans for the week and my dad go to the bar after work so i gotta do diner for me and my younger broter.

• al
    Favorite Answer

Wow that is exceptional. I think you are ready for a career at Jimmy Johns!!!

• Fin1 month agoReport

yw! - i'd recommend getting some iceberg lettuce too.  Gives the sandwich that little bit of crunchy texture it needs - my opinion anyway.

it sounds good to me

• Burgoo

the **** is that, is it supposed to be food?  looking at it, i totally get why your pappy goes to the bar.

• tekno pyco1 month agoReport

i aint gota cook my dad diner for im the kid not the wife

• oikoσ

Not bad for a first attempt but a real hoagie also contains lettuce, maybe tomato, and some oil. Yours looks like an imitation cheese steak. If you want to become a hoagie expert, take a trip to New Orleans. They call them Po' Boys down there and there is a small shop just off Jackson Square (NE corner, as I recall) that can make up dozens of different kinds. Most Philadelphians would say that they aren't authentic but nobody can deny that they are delicious.

I'd  feel guilty feeding that to lifers.