Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Sunni Muslims, why do you think Sunni is better than Shia?

Favorite Answer

I am a Sunni Muslim and NEVER thought of myself as better than another Muslim. 

What makes you think Muslims see themselves as better? You're a pathetic liar and a horrible troll as anon since you are anon I am going anon as well. 

Muslims do NOT see themselves as better than another Muslim, and help one another be better worshipers  and NEVER EVER see themselves as better. How can one know that they're better? Only Allah knows who is the best worshiper in His Eyes and who is noble in the Eyes of Allah. 

I practice my faith the way my Lord wants.

Only genuine, dedicated Muslims are NEVER arrogant to one another and NEVER underestimate others. Only Allah can honor His servants and elevate their status without anyone knowing and Allah loves the genuine believers who help their fellow Muslim and who respect each other. Allah hates arrogant individuals and who are boastful. 

Those who have the truth, who believe in the Unseen Most Merciful, who strive for Allah, who are dedicated, and believe in Allah's truth firmly and sure of the afterlife, the Judgement Day approaching are the wise unlike the believers and who try to associate Islam with Terrorism. Very sick and pathetic. Slanderous lies. 

Only ignorant people judge others and try to segregate others or they try to have assumptions about Muslims. Well, people like you and other anons like you are highly mistaken and very ignorant and obviously do NOT know how Muslims are to treat one another. Cure your ignorance please.

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

It sounds nicer

Shia is better because there are less of them