Am I a bad person. Am i in the wrong?

Okay so I have guy friend who I work and we talk and my bf does get jealous I do tell him nothing is going on, which is the truth. Recently i found out he likes me. He told me. One night I was up late in the morning and my wifi was down and I was talking  to this guy, soon after he told me that he likes me, I was about to run out of data so I gave him my number so we could continue chatting. My bf saw this and got mad saying it was weird of me too do this. I didn't mean anything by it I just wanted someone to chat to. Should I stop talking too this guy? Am I in the wrong for doing this.

Why do you write that 'my bf DOES get jealous' and 'I DO tell him nothing is going on'. Neither "does" nor "do" belong in those sentences. Instead, just write "my bf gets jealous and I tell him him nothing is going on, which is the truth". See how much better and more natural that sounds? You're welcome.  P.S. Once you found out that your guy friend liked you as more than a friend, you should have started to shorten your conversations with him. Your boyfriend might be needlessly jealous, but you should respect his feelings.

• Alan H

It may be harmless to you, but it was inept to give your number to a guy who has shown interest in you

• R L

Yes you are wrong and boyfriend has every reason for getting mad.

You're not wrong but if your boyfriend gets all burned up about it, remember that some things are better left unsaid.