Rush Limbaugh: “What  (Democrats) are doing is casting aspersions on the integrity of our elections and our election system.” True or false?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. I think the democrats caused it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

False. It was Putin and Trump who did, and are doing that. And now Trump is casting aspersions on the Rule of Law by ignoring lawful subpoenas.

Putin wants to destabilize the Western democracies, and having a dangerously unstable, narcissistic, pathological liar in the place of "Leader of the Free World," he's getting EXACTLY what he wants. What could be more destabilizing than having the President of the USA exposed as a liar and fraud?  Putin is laughing so hard that vodka is coming out of his nose.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

False. Again, Limbaugh is a lying windbag that lies pretty much all the time.

• 2 months ago

True......That is one way dictators achieve power......Refute the truth of the existing government .  

Source(s): History.
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Like say if someone accused him of being illegitimate because he wasn't really born in the United States?  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • chloe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So, he's still using?  It's a bit late for Republicans to develop a sense of righteous indignation.  Where were they when Trump and Russia were undermining our 2016 elections?

• 2 months ago

True!!!  (Well, for me anyway) Finally. 

I was wrong.  I thought they were always false!  

I am casting aspersions on a system that let's the guy with millions of less votes "win" the election.  I doubt the effectiveness of that system to accurately represent the will of the citizens.

Nice work Rush!  One in a row.  Keep it going!!!!   

• 2 months ago

No, that was Trump with his unsupported claims of widespread voter fraud and whining about primary elections he didn't win as being rigged against him.

You Limbaugh followers really are dumb.

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Didn't he also cast some aspersions on the electoral college?  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-described-the-electoral-college-as-a-disaster/  Man, I guess he isn't wrong all the time either.

• Dan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Always the voice of reason - once again Rush Limbaugh's drug fried brain influences an equally handicapped Trumptard to quote him and reveal that he's actually dumb enough to listen to the crap.

• 2 months ago

Yeah. that's what happens when people cheat and have foreign powers help them to win. People start casting aspersions on the integrity of the elections. Obviously.

• True, and much more. Democrats ALWAYS accuse innocent republicans of doing the exact criminal activity the democrats are already doing. The MSM is complicit in the attacks.

What  (Democrats) are actually doing, is casting aspersions on the REPUBLICANS' integrity of our elections and our election system. While covering up and misdirecting investigations into their own blatant election fraud and abuse.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Wait a second, now your casting aspersions on the Democrat's integrity of our elections and our election system.  Democrats are going to accuse you of accusing innocent Democrats of doing the exact same criminal activity the Republicans are all ready doing.  Such a vicious circle!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.