Can anyone tell me what guitar this is? (Picture below)?

The company, model, etc. Please👍🏻

Zooming in on the pick-guard reveals an Epiphone "E" logo. That identifies it as an Epiphone cutaway dreadnought, but without seeing more, it's impossible to know the exact model. In general, Epiphone makes decent guitars in the low and mid-price range. Some are all-laminate, some have the more desirable solid wood tops. Again, there isn't enough info in this picture to be more specific.

That's impossible to do without a clear shot of the headstock. It's a dreadnought with a cutaway but that's all I can tell you except that it's definitely not a Martin. Dreadnoughts are for people who don't know anything about guitars. 

Source(s): Playing acoustic guitar for 57 years

That could be from anywhere. Too bad the headstock is hidden in the photo. That is where many manufacturers put their logo. You should do the research yourself using the clues you see: shape, material, binding, bridge and pickguard.

Not from that picture. That style is and has been made by literally dozens of manufacturers under literally hundreds of brands. All I know is that it's an acoustic single cutaway.