Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 1 month ago

Have you known anyone who earned much $ face painting? How much per month? Have you known anyone who quit from lack of skill or customers?

It seems to be one of those topics where the more you know, the more you realize you don't know, and I'm talking about creating designs or copying someone else's and practicing them long enough to be fast enough at it - i.e. 10 full faces per hour, before you can ever venture out to make a dime. I'm wondering how many people have realize "I bit off more than I can chew." That's not even taking into consideration the money investment of supplies and equipment.  

• John

They are children.

• Mark

Makeup artist (for TV, film, or stage) can make a reasonable amount of money, but if you are talking "painting faces at kids' birthday parties", well, such "f

ace painters" either lives in vans down by the river, or have other jobs during the week.