I have Mars square Pluto is that a powerful aspect ? My mars is in Leo 28.88 and my Pluto in Scorpio in 23 degrees?

Favorite Answer

Your Mars in Leo and square Pluto could be very quick tempered and arrogant with it; dramatically so probably. You may be prone to having an explosive temper and if so, you really do have to learn how to handle this because you'll waste all sorts of possibilities of using it positively. Do that then you maybe could become a very dynamic type of person who's able to stay the course in things you want/need to do and actually get things done, even if you do have to ruffle a few feathers on the way.

• Janet

I means inner conflict using your personal power and being assertive in productive ways.

As you grow, if you make it a priority to learn how to work with your desires and emotions you can overcome the difficulty of this square aspect.

Everyone has SOME sort of square or opposition in their birthchart. Everyone has some inner conflict/issue they have to learn to overcome.

Square and opposition aspects are not harmonious. They cause us inner pain, and if we let the control us, they cause outer problems in our life. Yet they ARE what drives us to take action. In over 45 years doing astrology I have only seen ONE chart that had NO squares or oppositions ... she had no drive and could not succeed at anything because she had no inner discontent to push her to take action.

So it really is not what we have in our birthchart, but how we choose to work with it.

• Bob

Ffs

Everybody knows it’s all bullshit

If you made mars the square of pluto M=P^2, then I would suppose that is pretty powerful.

If you seek a better answer, please ask the question better. It is hard to understand. Have a good afternoon.