Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Feeling like my balls getting smaller ?

Okay so it's crazy but I slept last night on my stomach and I think on balls to, I was in deep sleep. After an hour I realise and when I go to bathroom and I think my balls are smaller than before. Like there is nothing there is it really a problem or I am just over thinking?

• Jim

You are over thinking it. Balls don't change size once you've passed puberty until you hit old age and everything shrinks.

• Mark

Squashing or sleeping on them, cannot shrink them, as such. Even cold temperatures doesn't do that - they just move closer to your body.

As for the other answer suggesting it's TT, he would be in excruciating agony if that was the case.

uh oh! This might mean testicular torsion. If you slept on it wrong, they may have re positioned themselves but the problem with this is that it reduces blood flow. I know a guy who slept on them wrong and had to get surgery for them to both be removed. 

Well... that means you dont have big balls

• Kendall
      1 month agoReport

..usually, when I wake up like that, my (very large) testicles feel even larger.