Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Most positive zodiac signs?

I agree. Thanks for not saying the bully ones. 

I think Libra is the most depressing unless they have moon in Air or Virgo or Scorpio. 

The others make you sick with their envy and negative nonsense. My lawyer has moon in Aquarius as my dad and they are aquarius basically. Happy positive and smiley. The idiots on here I'd report them for their abuse. 

😊🤗

Yes my so is Pisces. Pisces are positive. Aquarius too. Taurus and the other water signs are quite positive but they get hated I don't get how come? Anyway trolls exist in all signs but on here particularly Libra. 

Idk Aquarius is always kind but some geminis have hurt Aquarius I saw yesterday so Idk. I think Aquarius like Gemini but Gemini are maybe like Libra and don't care but again my Geminis have moon in earth and they are more positive particularly moon in Virgo and Libra ❤

Libra with aqua moon is nice. I dated one in the long past he was nice. Favourite still Pisces 😊😍

Libra sag moon is horrible psycho. 

Favorite Answer

Pisces. Gemini.

😄🤗 Gotta be cruel to be kind in the right measure. Cruel to be kind is a very good sign.

Most to least positive 

Libra 

Gemini 

Leo

Aquarius

Sagittarius 

Aries

Pisces 

Cancer

Taurus 

Capricorn 

Scorpio 

Virgo

I find Libra Moons to be very positive. One of my friends has it and I learned about the Law of Attraction from her. She always looks at the bright side of everything. 🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟

• Janet

No Sign, by itself, is positive or negative. And in fact, everyone as ALL 12 "zodiac Signs" active in their own unique natal chart.

Astrology focuses on our 10 planets, and how they interact among them. Each planet is a different inner need, and whatever Sign it is in is just the general style that we use to try to meet that need. BUT the more harmonious "aspects" (specific distances) any planet makes with other planets, the more that planet expresses the positive side of whatever Sign it is in.

And the more discordant aspects it makes, the more it expresses the negative side of whatever Sign it is in.

We always look FIRST at the 10 planets, and look at how they interact among themselves, before we even begin to consider what Signs these planets are in.

In short .. there is no such thing as one

From experience, Capricorn.. Libra.. 

• Prissy

Pisces, Sagittarius and Aries are very optimistic and positive signs. 

Jupiter is the sign of luck and optimism, and it is the ruler planet of both Sagittarius and Pisces. Rising sign, however, also plays a huge influence. 

Jealous envious *** crapicorns. Who try to make others look bad so they can try and steal and control their women. Gl Michel you pos.. Ain’t nobody wants you.. B!tch stfu..