Why are there so many leftists on twitter, or is twitter just prioritising their hashtags cause they agree?

• Theo

Really? Twitter seems to be overrun by delusional political morons in general. Too many rights complaining about the left and too many lefts complaining about the right. Two sides of the same coin pointing at the other as the problem. The thing is they are both right about the other side being a problem. Neither has all the answers and both cause more problems then they solve.

• Tommy
      1 month agoReport

I see both in my timeline. It's pretty much a matter of who you follow and who follows you. I guess my followers consist of rights and lefts.

• Tommy

I just let the bots run deal with my Twitter accounts because of the constant stream of BS in the timeline. The left whines that Twitter favors the right and the right whines that Twitter favors the left.

If you pay attention you will see that history continues to repeat itself. 2 terms Bill Clinton, 2 terms George Bush, 2 terms Obama, now regardless of who the left puts in the race, the right will get one more term before the switch back to the left. Just an endless cycle of left right left, right left wrong and on and on. Makes for one big distraction.

• Tommy
      1 month agoReport

@nevin0020 Just scrolled through the trending list. an impeachementday hash is trending but a President servers a whole country, not just one side of it. That one can't really be considered a lefty thing can it?

• Bob

Did you know that there are over 120 million daily twitter users from all sorts of countries? Did you further know that in many of those countries there is no concept of political left and right? Did you further know that your question is obvious partisan trolling that's best ignored?