See here under?

When I work with Google Chrome the page of email does not work as usual. Singe one week it is impossible to read the attachment of an email, to have the list if contacts and to send an email. I must work with Microsoft Edge!! Why

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Friend uninstall Google chrome then go into your control panel find where it says folder options and unhide any hidden folders from folder options. Then delete all folders marked Google or Google chrome. After you do that go back to the control panel and hide your folders again. Then download the Google chrome installer the offline installer! Put it on your desktop. Now before you run it run Malwarebytes. Then restart your computer then you can reinstall Google chrome and sign back into it. Give it 5 minutes then go to where the add-ons are and remove absolutely all of the add-ons before you try to do internet surfing. After you do my instructions your Google chrome will work perfectly again

• Login to reply the answers
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Simple: download and install CCleaner. Don't BUY it...install and use free version. It cleans out the crap. Run the registry cleaner too. Do not worry about "backing" up the settings that are "garbage"...clean em out.

Chrome can be "reset" too. chrome://flags/ (restore to default)

• 2 months ago

When I work with Google Chrome the page of email does not work as usual. Singe one week it is impossible to read the attachment of an email, to have the list if contacts and to send an email. I must work with Microsoft Edge!! Why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.