Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

My father says that the house look the way it did last year, why?

He said the house has been the same every since my mom died. The house has a new ugly paint, pool redone, and the house is clean. My dad told me if I cleaned the house he'll help me go on a vacation, now he changed his mind and is still complaining the same way he did before. Why is that?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe since your mom died, he has been depressed so it just doesn't seem the same in his eyes? If it has a new coat of paint, the pool refurbished, and it is clean, those are all pluses. He probably changed his mind due to being moody and down since your mom passed. Why is he like this? He may brood a lot over your mom's death and so regardless of what you do, he finds fault with it? Your dad needs help and maybe an antidepressant in order to feel good and he needs to deal with his grief or he will have a great deal of trouble enjoying life in general.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Friend never ever alone your family money or do work for your family and expect to get anything out of it.

• 1 month ago

So sit him down and discuss this.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only person who can answer you is your dad....so ask him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

he has no money? if the house was in such bad shape, it's probably because your father didn't have the money to fix it. check his financials if he'll let you see them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.