Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Do Capricorn women have good personal hygiene and smell good?

If yes, then why do many people often dislike them? It seems like Capricorn is one of most hated zodiac sign other than Scorpio from what I have noticed, but Scorpio is definitely the number one most hated sign though.

my brother is a typical Capricorn and is very  smart 

They take care of themselves pretty good but mostly in looks. Not really smell.

• The decider...

Because they don’t give a $hit about you..

I would say 50-50.

Capricorns are dumb that is why no one likes to lower their IQ to interact with them. 

• Dv8s

If you don't mind being trampled under her hooves, and slapped in the face with her fishtail, she's a catch. Scorpio is the most misunderstood, but they've got hearts of gold. They can be the best thing in your life, or your worst enemy. It's really up to you.

• Dv8s

That's a fact.  Who's Michael?  I think you're barking up the wrong tree, The decider...

Oh yeah? Likewise to you. Is that you? Michael? Stfu... Ain’t nobody ask you.. Ain’t nobody ask you what your UGLY UNDESERVING jealous envious short fat crapicorn a$$ thinks.. Stfu and mind your own business. Bet they don’t like you either. 

You think anybody would want you? Lol why... Stop lying. They don’t. They wouldn’t. You are lucky to even get a one night stand. You better get use to it cause that’s all you are ever going to get! You hear me Michel? F your ugly undeserving unlucky a$$.. Fu Michel and your friend group..

Stereotyping is rude. You could drive away a potential friend by calling them lame just because you know their zodiac sign.