1950s(ish) actress/model name help?

This is gonna be kinda vague cause I can barely remember anything, so I’m honestly not expecting an answer, but I’ll try.

I can’t remember the last name to this actress/model who I THINK was popular in the 50s. Could have been the 60s. It was a long time ago.

Her first name is Samantha. I can remember she had straight blonde shoulder length hair (pics are black and white so hard to tell the colour), rounded face... idk

Samantha Jones is a fictional character guys, I’m 100% sure the one I’m thinking of is a real person.

Damn it, maybe she’s not as popular as I thought she was. I feel like her last name started with an “h” or a “t”

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT.

The problem was she wasn't an actress, she was a record spinner. Samantha JUSTE.

Are you thinking of Cheryl Tiegs? Because that pretty much described her but she was 60s-70s.

Only one I remember is Samantha Eggar - but she had dark red hair and was big in the 60s-70s . . . now 80 years old.

Samantha Jones? Not be confused with the character in Sex and the City.

She was a model in the late 50s early 1960s and actress - best known film was Wait Until Dark.

• geezer

The only Samantha that I can think of from the 1960's is Samantha Jones.

NO .. NOT the character in Sex and the City !!

Samantha Jones was a REAL actress/model.

She was in a film called WAIT UNTIL DARK .. starring Audrey Hepburn.

and also McMILLAN AND WIFE and THE WAY WE LIVE NOW.

She was, however, much more famous as a model.

OR

I've just remembered Samantha Eggar

She was in DR DOLITTLE and a horror film called THE BROOD.