If a 20 year old female is having a one night stand with a 70 year old male do you think it is wrong?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

My ex wife was 19 years older than me and we were together for over 20 years, They are both adults so good luck to both of them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Are they legally married? No? Then yes. It's wrong. The age difference has nothing to do with it. 

• 1 month ago

Yes. She is under 21. Our laws do not allow people under the age of 21 to enjoy adult rights for a reason.

Since you would give her grief for sleeping with a fellow child several years younger you have no right to condone a relationship between an actual girl and an old dirty man.

• Iced1 month agoReport

No it is 18.
      Are you trolling?

• 1 month ago

No, i'm kinda hoping she lives around my area.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It depends on if you think prostitution is wrong. Cuz Sista Gurl is clearly hoeing it up!

• Iced1 month agoReport

You do know the difference between prostitution and one night stands right?
      Or are you mentally challenged?

• 1 month ago

No. If you fancy the guy, even if you do with the intent of scamming him for financial favors, hell he is 70 so wont have much need for his money in the not to distant future, why should he not use it to then be in a position to enjoy the pleasures of your body. Its not as if your a child.

• 1 month ago

In the words of George Burns (in his 90s), "We talked about the risk, and we agreed, if she dies, she dies!"

• 1 month ago

Digging for gold is an ages old occupation.

• Iced1 month agoReport

No, let's say she has a fetish for old people.
      She's sleeping with him cause she geniunly finds him attractive!
      He is not paying her. You don't know what a one night stand is i guess? LOL

• 1 month ago

Not sure WTF this is doing in LGBT - or why you would think this would be anybody's business but the two people involved (unless she was being taken advantage of somehow).

• 1 month ago

Considering they are both consenting adults, I don't think I have any reason or right to say so either way.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Anyone over the age of 18 is a legal adult. A woman who is 21 years old is considered, by law, to be a grown, adult woman.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.