Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 3 months ago

my family is upsesed with technolegy?

very good,of course your path is live and young,but what for?what about?Then it differs.

maybe you should be upsesed with lerning how to speal right

• abdul

No they're not. They are either upset with it, or obsessed with it, but they simply can't be "upsesed" with anything. When you notice that little red line under a word you have typed, right click on that word to see options of correct spellings.

• David

Then ask them how to use the 'spell checker'

But not obsessed with spelling. 

Most people are. It does more harm than good breaking up and separating families while at the same time seeming to bring them closer together. Technology is the new golden calf that people worship. Its the number 1 idol in the world along with celebrities and entertainment. In a way they all go hand in hand they all fuel the other. Technology brings us closer together and helps us to be divided amongst our loved ones faster than ever before. It is the god of this generation. It has kept people from seeking and worshiping the true God of creation because people are so wound up in it constantly.

Psalm 46

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Just be thankful that they're not obsessed with technology instead.