Do you or do you know anyone that owns a 10th Gen Civic?

Over here in Canada they are the most common cars the 2016-2020 models, they have the LED DRL's. They have the C shape LED tail lights, most models are either the LX or Ex I can tell from the rims, the LX has hub caps while the EX has black alloys and so does the touring but the EX aand LX have projector headights while the touring has LED headights LED turn signals and fog lights.

the EX-T has fog lights with projector low beam halogens.

some people step it up a notch with the hatchback which does look more sporty.

I never been in it, I have a 2018 CRV and I am pressured to get the Civic cause everyone else has it. the CRv is great but I am the only one driving it.and no passengers.

Also lots of Uver drivers use the Civic since it feels more luxurious.

• YKhan

Americans mostly drive SUV's like the CRV or Pilot. Canadians still drive a mix of SUV's and sedans, like the Civic. I know a lot of people who drive the Civic here in Canada. I don't know what the rest of your question is about, it seems irrelevant. As for why would you be pressured into trading your CRV for a Civic? Who cares what you drive?

I don't own one or know anyone who does.

• Ron

Why don't you just drive the Rogue and not worry about it?

Do you work for a Honda dealer? Your "question" is almost spam but I will give you a break. No, I do not know anyone. Every one and his brother now drives an SUV.