Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Fellow Christians: are there some seeming 'Christians' on here who are high level but which say suspiscious things?

I have been on here for years and saved for years and am starting to notice some of the high level regular accounts have been posting some questionable things in the R&S section.

I don't mean to cause any type of paranoia or point people out with this post. And am not talking about those who are obviously not Christian but are part of false religions such as JW or Catholic. Those are clearly not Christians.

I am speaking of something more subtle.

Update:

I have seen suspiscious things said about the Holy Bible and Christianity.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you have something true to tell, post with open account without anonymous.

Otherwise, any anonymous troll and liar can pretend to be Christian, yet trying to sow discord.

So unless you post with your account openly - i will be suspicious of you.

Know that lying before God by trying to mislead Christians, is punished severely by God.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

What exactly are U insinuating?

• 2 months ago

Let God be true and every man a liar.

• Bill B
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Your post might have more credibility had you not hidden from your own words. 

Also, had you posted some examples your claim might have some credence. You could easily do so without specifically identifying another member.

As it stands, you are 0 for 2.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Ok... they are entitled to their opinion, as are you. Just remember that there are those who consider your perspective as being wrong and in error as well.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Read 1 Corinthians chapters 5 & 6. These include that IF any religion permits even one homosexual into it, even to just walk around; it has Left GOD and joined the Devil! 

The Catholic religion has not even kicked al their "priests" that have Raped thousands of Boys and Young Men out! So NOT Christian anymore!  A devil following way.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.