Anonymous

I cannot wake up early on purpose but I can on accident. Why?

I have tried setting an alarm to wake up early to be more productive but it never works. I've tried going to bed early...I've tried waiting until I'm tired to go to bed. I always wake up grumpy, angry, incredibly tired, and end up sleeping for an hour or two more. BUT sometimes I go to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning, fall asleep and my body will naturally wake at 7 feeling incredible. I am happy, I feel refreshed and it lasts the entire day. I don't have a "crash" as some would put it. So if my body can naturally do this sometimes, why it is so damn difficult when I set an alarm and try to do it.

• KatieC

It may be that your alarm is waking you in the middle of a sleep cycle. That would make you drowsy. 

Because you like doing wrong things and it pleases you that you can rebel this way and no one can scold you for this, anyway you think no one cares. anyway you think that scolding is normal, hurting your body is also normal.

But that is unfortunately not the truth.

If you do face the fact, you choose what time is best to reach your destination. And you should think what ought to be the right thoughts.

I suspect the difference has something to do with whether you are looking forward to something on the days that you wake up with a positive attitude. That is pretty typical for most people.