Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do democrats want to give Americans healthcare?

Actually they want communism, and for you to pay for other people's, including illegals.

They think socialism will work in America, and we will help feed, and foster the whole planet starting with third worlds.

• Elwood Blues

Are you equating insurance with communism?
      As far as paying for illegals, Reagan signed a law in 1986 saying anyone who appeared at a hospital emergency room must be treated regardless of ability to pay.  Hospitals have been passing those expenses on to us for over 30 years!

You're mistaken.  They want to force the American middle class to pay for the healthcare of illegal aliens, AKA their new voter base.

• Elwood Blues

Are you aware that Reagan signed a law in 1986 saying anyone who appeared at a hospital emergency room must be treated regardless of ability to pay?  Hospitals have been passing those expenses on to us for over 30 years. Reagan has forced you to pay for illegals since 1986!

• y

I already have healthcare, they will not be giving me anything. They will not be giving the majority of Americans anything. The cost increase will be more then the cost increases the ACA gave us. So if anything, they will be taking something from me and the majority.

They don't. They want to FORCE Americans to pay another tax and be beholden to the government.

Democrats want to cater American society around the poor and the unemployed. Instead of getting people OUT of that lifestyle, they want to subsidize it.

• Murzy

Every civilized country has free healthcare for its citizens. We certainly can afford it.

Democrats seek to use your money to buy votes by promising you will pay for free stuff that will be gifted to them .

How can they "give" me something I already have? 

They want me to "give " it to others on their behalf.