Can someone explain what happened to my friend ?
She overdosed on Niacin 500mg sustained release the vitamin you can buy from local drugstore took about 2grams worth within 24 hours, she was trying to harm herself. the next day her mom took her to the hospital after she was really dizzy and throwing up . She had elevated liver enzymes and renal failure. Was in the ICU for 5 days . How can niacin do this I ve looked it up and all it states is flushing nothing else that happened to my friend ?
she took 20,000 not 2000
- Dayton VirusLv 72 months ago
her dosage was at toxic levels