Why are today's Christians "ashamed of His POWER that is the gospel of Christ" (Rm 1:16) & can't "demonstrate the Spirit & POWER (I Cor 2:4)?

JESUS SAID when one is "ORDAINED" (Acts 1:22) to become a "true worshiper" (John 4:24) who is "a member of the body of Christ" (I Corinthians 12:11-12) and a TRUE Christians

"...but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost" (Acts 1:5).

"But ye shall receive POWER after tha the Holy Ghost [baptism; Acts 1:5] comes upon you:  and ye shall be a WITNESS unto Me..." of MY ***POWER*** (Acts 1:8)

When you are "ORDAINED" (Acts 1:22)!

Why haven't today's Christians been "ORDAINED" (Acts 1:22) and why can't they  "demonstrate the Spirit and of POWER" (I Corinthians 2:4)?

DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT "ORDAINED" (ACTS 1:22) AS A "CHRISTIAN" 

UNTIL YOU CAN "DEMONSTRATE THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER" (I COR 2:4)

THE "POWER THAT CAME UPON YOU" (ACTS 1:8) WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) SO YOU COULD "BE A WITNESS UNTO HIM" OF HIS "POWER" (ACTS 1:8)?

GOD NEEDS ***SOLIDERS*** AND NOT POWERLESS, WET "LIP" WORSHIPERS (ISAIAH 28:13)!

YOU'RE NO HELP TO GOD (ISAIAH 42:6; GNT).  

BELIEVE ME!

"HE'LL MAKE THE ROCKS CRY OUT" (LUKE 19:40)!

@ THE "COWARD" (REV 21:8) JOE:

"For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned" (Matthew 12:37)!

@YELLOW CANARY

"...transformed from a mighty angel?" Where does Lk 1:28-38 say that "the POWER of the archangel Michael will come upon you" in Lk 1:35?

You mean the archangel Michael was "the Holy ghost...and was the POWER OF THE MOST HIGH?"

You're just a "DAMNED" (Mk 16:16) "BRAINWASHED" BY THE

"GOVERNING BODY" LIAR!

YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS 

"IF THE GOVERNING BODY DIDN'T SAY IT 

GOD IS "A LIAR"

I CORINTHIANS 12:11-12 SAYS JEHOVAH IS

>>>"ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT"<<<

I CORINTHIANS 12:12 SAYS

>>>"SO ALSO IS CHRIST"<<<<

THE "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT"<<<

AND

(((DEITY))) NOT AN ARCHANGEL!

YOU AND THE ENTER ORGANIZATION CALLING THEMSELVES 

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

ARE GOING TO (((PAY)))!!!@@@\

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU (REVELATION 21:8)!

@JOE

"For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned" (Matt 12:37)!

GOD GOT YOU (Jer 23:24)!

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU!

Just like the apostle Paul, Jehovah's Witnesses preach in weakness and many times in fear. God has used, not the highly educated or rich but, the lowly, poor, and humble people of the world to preach the "good news" of his Kingdom. We never know what is going on behind closed doors, yet we bravely knock in hopes of finding rightly disposed ones who want to learn the truth and gain accurate knowledge from the Bible concerning Jesus Christ and Jehovah, "the only true God."--John 17:3--A prideful person will not join the lowly humble person in going from door to door. Jesus was so humble that he allowed himself to be transformed from a mighty angel to a lowly infant to live among sinful humans on earth. His doing so helps us to know that humility is an important quality in us humans. You can read this account at Luke 1:28-38. I invite you to learn more about what the Bible teaches from the international website, jw.org and Bible Teachings > Online Lessons. Thank you so much for this question. And only God's spirit, which we always pray for, will help us continue to preach bravely, as we go from--house to house from North Pole to Antarctica.---Luke 10:1-1-3---

• Norine1 month agoReport

HE HATES YOU (PROV 6:16-19) ALL JW'S AND ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T "DEMONSTRATE HIS SPIRIT AND OF POWER" (I COR 2:4) LYING CALLING  THEMSELVES "CHRISTIANS!"

• Joe

Continuing the amazing claim that you know the hearts of Christians I see.