I’m confused about Pascal’s principle- Help please?

I’m trying to understand Pascal’s principle but I have a few questions.

In the picture below, when F1 is exerted on the piston, it exerts a pressure on the fluid , pascal’s principle says that the pressure is “transmitted undiminished” through the fluid, what does that mean ? (I’ll number my questions, perhaps it’ll be easier to answer them that way.)

2-Does it just mean that the pressure will be distributed equally among all the particles ? 

3-Will the pressure of the liquid itself increase ? 

4- I read that the heights of the pistons should be the same, what happens if the heights were different ? 

Help please 

1. It means that the pressure is the same throughout the liquid (at the same depth). The liquid, since it is a liquid, pushes, causes pressure, equally in all directions. 

Pressure does increase with depth due to the weight of the water above it. 

2. yes, essentially, although pressure on one molecule is meaningless. Pressure is the result of a very large number of molecules moving.

3. don't know what this means. Pressure of the liquid is what this is all about. piston 1 causes the pressure of the liquid to increase, which is transmitted to piston 2 which causes it to move. 

4. height of the pistons is irrelevant, except that change in height changes the weight of the pistons. The drawing assumes the pistons have zero weight else that would have to be part of any calculations.