Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

How to deal with violent women?

How should one deal with women who physically beat up younger ones?

4 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    report her.........

    • Login to reply the answers
  • edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Double standard. I can’t do anything about it. My wife could do something but i can not without other people who have no clue in a situation. When they see a guy physically restraining a woman, even if it is to stop her from hitting another girl they get upset.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Id run in the opposite direction and never look back.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Report them, Sherlock Holmes. Is it really rocket science to you?

    • HELPER3 weeks agoReport

      xD, finally a genius 

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.