Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

This girl wont date me but she dates fat men?

What might this mean if a thin beautiful woman is dating an obese man. They make the same amount of money, the woman actually makes slightly more so I cant figureout why this is happening. Is she insane and wanting attention?

She must be insecure, agree?

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

No she's not insane.

She dates the guy she finds attractive and not the guy she doesn't find attractive.

She likes the fat guy and not you.

I guess it sucks to be you.

• Ana

Well, he may make up for it in other ways- intelligent, future earning potential (although these are unlikely since you said they make the same wage).

Other options are that maybe he’s got a really good face, or is tall, or really funny/cool and dresses well etc.

Usually skinny girls who date fat guys, have a fetish and they wanna genetically “make up” for their skinniness lol

• Brian

I'll shoot a guess that she's with him and not you because you're awful judgemental. Work on being a better person and perhaps then you'll score someone of your own.

Its her decision to date whom she is attracted too. Stop wasting time wondering if she is insecure and move on.