Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

what do you think about this crime?

A chinese indonesian woman owns a land in Jakarta, Indo.nesia.  The land is located near in a complex.  Out of nowhere, there is this "native indonesian" who built a house on the land which is owned by the woman.  The native did not even buy the land and even notify the woman.   When the husband came to see and asked what going on, the employees of this native indonesian used forced to scare him.  They used a  weapon to scare him off.  

So basically this land was stolen by the native indonesian.  The police was reported and did nothing. 

The native indonesian refused to pay the woman for damages stolen and for the land. 

How can this crime is brought to justice since the Police doesnt care?

Update:

True story and I did not know this from the news.  I personally know the woman.

Update 2:

the lady owns the land with the papers... the native indonesian is the thief

Update 3:

the native indonesian never "bought" the land from anyone... if you dont understand, then you are slow...

Update 4:

"Police deal with criminal matters, this is a civil matter and only the civil court can deal with that".....   sorry you dont understand the law in Indo.nesia.  All crimes including property crimes and frauds are all reported to the police station (initial crime report).  There is no civil court department for handling property crimes like this.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think splattering it here should be replaced with a phone call to a LEGAL ecpert in your area.

A lot more to this story like are you the woman?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Police deal with criminal matters, this is a civil matter and only the civil court can deal with that

• Bob
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The chinese indonesian woman should sell the land to a preman and let him sort out the squatter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preman_(Indonesian_g...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Could it be the one making the building is the real owner and the one that sold it to them was doing a fraud, a Fake?!  Have the "legal" papers checked out! 

Pray to GOD for help! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.