Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

I'm a changed man i want to become poor and focus on what really matters?

How could i possibly start this journey when I have no one but my mom and dad to help me at 22.

I realized i was ignorant, i didn't see things clearly i want to start this journey and am willing to make sacrifices, i want it. I want to help people and truly make them happy and i wanna be rich in character not in money i wanna spread my knowledge where to possibly start? I feel like people see me and assume I'm just a thug kid who is there for his own gain but i don't want to be that...

Favorite Answer

Becoming poor won't change your eternal destination.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

If you want to follow Christ, you must read, study and meditate on God's Word. Jesus taught his followers to pray for God's name to be sanctified, for God's Kingdom to come and for God's will to be done on earth, as it is in heaven.--Matthew 6:9+10--Jesus also taught his followers to preach and teach others about God's Kingdom and said that it would be earth-wide.---Matthew 24:14 and 28:19+20--This is work that is only being done by Jehovah's Witnesses, as far as I know. I invite you to learn more about what the Bible teaches from the international website of more than 1,000 languages, jw.org. See Bible Teachings > Online Lessons. Thank you so much for this question. There is no other work that is as important as preaching good news from North Pole to Antarctica.

• Doug

First off - realize that at 22 - you not only don't have all the answers - you haven't yet even seen most of the questions. Get a good education. Learn something about life and love. Then, see where God leads you. There will be plenty of time.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org

You are sort of going the wrong way then. You want to be rich like Bill Gates who helps many. Also be prepared to be let down by people, there are reasons that people are in the state of affairs that they are in and being charitable doesn't solve the real issues.

Be a teacher. Education matters and you will be poor.

Ok but are u sure now because their r other way s and if u want to walk down this roads ur gonna hav 2?walk down this road! What! Ok read in the Bible where Jesus is walking around (u have to not sin for 3 weeks)and some one sees him Jesus lye hands on him and he is almost healed so Jesus lye hands on his eyes again and he is healed Ok! U have to say in Jesus name do you believe in Jesus Christ? they say yeah? You say be healed and they are healed.

Good man, you're on the right track, but no need to be poor when you can do a lot of kind things with cash in your pocket

To receive we ask, in earnest.

Have you Prayed to GOD and ask this of GOD? Ask what GOD dose want of you. 

In order to spread knowledge, you must first obtain it. That would be a good place to start. You cannot give that which you do not possess. You cannot teach that which you have not learned yourself. Desire to do good is not the same as doing good any more than the starting line is the finish line!

• Luis1 month agoReport

"Desire to do good is not the same as doing good any more than the starting line is the finish line!" Thanks a lot, and i guess i got WAY too ahead of myself.